- 1 What are the bad areas of Salt Lake City?
- 2 What is the best suburb of Salt Lake City?
- 3 What is the rudest city in Utah?
- 4 What are the hip neighborhoods in Salt Lake City?
- 5 What is the most dangerous city in Utah?
- 6 What is the safest city in Utah?
- 7 Is Salt Lake City a cheap place to live?
- 8 Where to live in Utah if you are not Mormon?
- 9 What is the best city to live in Utah?
- 10 Is Kearns Utah dangerous?
- 11 Is Salt Lake City a walkable city?
- 12 Is Salt Lake City a hipster?
- 13 Where do Millennials live in Salt Lake City?
What are the bad areas of Salt Lake City?
Here are the top five most dangerous neighborhoods in Salt Lake City.
- Downtown Salt Lake. The most dangerous location in Salt Lake City is the downtown area.
- Glendale. The Glendale neighborhood has a high population of 13,566 people.
- Poplar Grove.
- People’s Freeway.
What is the best suburb of Salt Lake City?
Best Suburbs Near Salt Lake City
- Bountiful. Population: 44,098. Median Home Value: $290,600.
- Kaysville. Population: 32,095.
- West Bountiful. Population: 5,731.
- Centerville. Population: 17,700.
- Farmington. Population: 24,514.
- Draper. Population: 48,319.
- Fruit Heights. Population: 6,234.
- Woods Cross. Population: 11,328.
What is the rudest city in Utah?
Only one city from Utah made the list, and it was near the bottom. Salt Lake City came in at number 47. Here’s an official rudeness ranking of 50 American cities, starting with the worst offender. Washington D.C.
What are the hip neighborhoods in Salt Lake City?
- Central City.
- Sugar House.
- The Avenues.
- Capitol Hill.
- Capitol Hill.
What is the most dangerous city in Utah?
Top 10 Utah Cities and Towns with Highest Arrest Statistics
- Provo PD – 2,703.
- St. George PD – 2,944.
- Orem PD – 3,054.
- West Jordan PD – 3,156.
- Sandy PD – 3,332.
- Ogden PD – 4,245.
- West Valley PD – 6,326.
- Salt Lake City PD – 19,204.
What is the safest city in Utah?
Spanish Fork is rated as the safest city in Utah this year, up from second place last year. With a population of 40,604, it’s a medium-sized city by Utah standards, and a great place to live. Violent crime in Spanish Fork was 0.2 per 1,000 people, and its property crime rate was 8.2.
Is Salt Lake City a cheap place to live?
Currently the cost of living in Salt Lake City is indexed at 92.4 which is less than the average across the United States. This means it is relatively cheaper to live in Salt Lake City than most cities across the US. Find out from the locals how much groceries are, average rent/mortgages, property expenses, taxes, etc.
Where to live in Utah if you are not Mormon?
The Best Places to Live in Utah for Non-Mormons
- Draper. Population: 47,043. Median Home Value: $408,800.
- Orem. Population: 94,420. Median Home Value: $229,900.
- St. George. Population: 79,995.
- Ogden. Population: 85,497.
- Provo. Population: 116,199.
- Park City. Population: 8,167.
- American Fork. Population: 28,507.
- Lehi. Population: 58,351.
What is the best city to live in Utah?
TOP 25 “BEST PLACES TO LIVE IN UTAH”
- Greater Avenues (Salt Lake City)
- East Liberty Park (Salt Lake City)
- Wasatch Hollow (Salt Lake City)
- Central City/Liberty Wells (Salt Lake City)
- Park City.
- North Logan.
Is Kearns Utah dangerous?
Kearns is in the 76th percentile for safety, meaning 24% of cities are safer and 76% of cities are more dangerous. The rate of crime in Kearns is 17.91 per 1,000 residents during a standard year. People who live in Kearns generally consider the southwest part of the city to be the safest.
Is Salt Lake City a walkable city?
Salt Lake City’s downtown neighborhood is clean, walkable, and friendly —it’s truly a big little city. Despite its humble beginnings, this area has experienced growth at an exponential rate in the past decade, with no sign of slowing down. You’ll be surprised at all there is to see and do in Salt Lake’s city center.
Is Salt Lake City a hipster?
Well, SLC is now dubbed one of the most hipster cities in the world. In a study conducted by MoveHub, Salt Lake City ranked third on the list of the world’s top hipster cities. This has always driven our counterculture to be more strong [and] our community roots to run deep within the city.”
Where do Millennials live in Salt Lake City?
The Salt Lake City zip codes with the highest percentage of Millennials include Central City, Granary District, Central Ninth, Ballpark, and Liberty Park. These neighborhoods provide Millennials more access to everyday needs, restaurants, public transit, and events.