- 1 Is Lady Lake FL A good place to live?
- 2 What county is Lady Lake Florida in?
- 3 How Safe Is Lady Lake Florida?
- 4 Is Lady Lake the same as The Villages?
- 5 How far is Lady Lake from Kissimmee Florida?
- 6 What is Lady Lake known for?
- 7 Where in Florida is Fruitland Park?
- 8 What county is Leesburg FL?
- 9 What is the closest city to the villages in Florida?
- 10 How far is a beach from the villages florida?
- 11 What are the closest beaches to the Villages in Florida?
Is Lady Lake FL A good place to live?
Great people and places. Lady Lake is very beautiful, the schools are top notch, there are many job opportunities and it is overall a very comforting place. The lifestyle here in The Villages is very unique. It caters to people over the age of 60 and makes it a great place to retire.
What county is Lady Lake Florida in?
FORT ISLAND GULF BEACH is situated 46.80 mi to the SW of Lady Lake Florida.
How Safe Is Lady Lake Florida?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Lady Lake is 1 in 54. Based on FBI crime data, Lady Lake is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Florida, Lady Lake has a crime rate that is higher than 52% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Lady Lake the same as The Villages?
While it is part of The Villages, it is in Lady Lake. My zip is 32159 which is the Lady Lake zip code. NH for 1st half of life, now TV for the rest! Lady Lake: population about 3000 give or take.
How far is Lady Lake from Kissimmee Florida?
There are 53.34 miles from Kissimmee to Lady Lake in northwest direction and 64 miles (103.00 kilometers) by car, following the US-27 route. Kissimmee and Lady Lake are 1 hour 10 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop. This is the fastest route from Kissimmee, FL to Lady Lake, FL. The halfway point is Killarney, FL.
What is Lady Lake known for?
The town of Lady Lake is also known as the Home of Lakes and Sunshine. It offers a number of outdoor and indoor activities such as bowling alleys, golf courts, a softball complex, polo clubs and boating on the several beautiful lakes. In addition, there are also antique shops, restaurants and shopping areas.
Where in Florida is Fruitland Park?
Fruitland Park is a small town of about 4,000 people on US -441/US-27 north of Leesburg, Florida. It is just south and east of the sprawling retirement community of The Villages.
What county is Leesburg FL?
Known as the “Lakefront City,” Leesburg is a central hub for commerce in Lake County, attracting 50,000 people to work each weekday.
What is the closest city to the villages in Florida?
Major cities near The Villages, FL
- 46 miles to Orlando, FL.
- 73 miles to Tampa, FL.
- 89 miles to Saint Petersburg, FL.
- 99 miles to Jacksonville, FL.
- 236 miles to Hialeah, FL.
- 245 miles to Miami, FL.
- 363 miles to Atlanta, GA.
- 387 miles to Nassau, Bahamas.
How far is a beach from the villages florida?
How far is the ocean or beach from The Villages? The Villages is ideally located in Central Florida, approximately 40 miles from the west coast of Florida and the Gulf of Mexico and 70 miles from the Atlantic Ocean to the east.
What are the closest beaches to the Villages in Florida?
8 Best And Nearest Beaches To The Villages, Florida
- Eaton’s Beach.
- Hunter Springs Park.
- Rainbow Springs State Park.
- Crystal Springs State Park.
- Cocoa Beach.
- St. Augustine.
- Daytona Beach.