- 1 What county is Lake Butler in?
- 2 Is Lake Butler FL a good place to live?
- 3 Does Lake Butler have alligators?
- 4 Is Lake Butler FL safe?
- 5 What is the poorest county in Florida?
- 6 What is the smallest county in FL?
- 7 What is the most densely populated county in Florida?
- 8 What restaurants are in Lake Butler Florida?
- 9 What is there to do in Lake Butler?
- 10 Where in Florida is Lake City?
- 11 What is the zip code for Lake Butler Florida?
What county is Lake Butler in?
Is Lake Butler FL a good place to live?
Lake Butler, Florida is a quiet little laid back town. The people are always friendly, unlike other places I’ve lived in Florida. It is a “prison” town and most everyone works or is related to someone who works at one of the many nearby prisons. It has southern old-town charm that makes it a great place to live.
Does Lake Butler have alligators?
WARNING:The City has been made aware of recent alligator sightings near the swimming area in Lake Butler. As a reminder to visitors using the lake, please use caution as they can be dangerous. Alligators are native to bodies of water in Florida and should never be fed or approached, per Florida Statutes 372.667.
Is Lake Butler FL safe?
Lake Butler is safer than the majority of cities, towns, and villages in America (68%) and also has a lower crime rate than 90% of the communities in Florida, according to NeighborhoodScout’s analysis of FBI crime data.
What is the poorest county in Florida?
DeSoto, a landlocked county in south central Florida, ranks as the poorest county in the state. The median annual household income in DeSoto County is $35,438, about $20,000 below the statewide median of $55,660.
What is the smallest county in FL?
Union County is a county located in the north central portion of the U.S. state of Florida, the smallest in the state. As of the 2010 census, the population was 15,535.
What is the most densely populated county in Florida?
Most Densely Populated County in Florida There are 3,347 people per square mile in Pinellas County. The next closest county with a highly concentrated population is Broward with 1,445 people per square mile.
What restaurants are in Lake Butler Florida?
Restaurants in Lake Butler, FL
- Butler Seafood House & Grille. RestaurantsBarbecue RestaurantsSeafood Restaurants.
- China 1. RestaurantsChinese RestaurantsAsian Restaurants.
- Simmer Down.
- Skips Delicatessen & Specialityshop.
- Noble Roman’s Pizza.
- Hungry Howie’s Pizza.
- Village Grill.
- Carters Fried Chicken.
What is there to do in Lake Butler?
Things to do in Lake Butler
- Winter Garden Village. 3251 Daniels Road.
- Yellow Dog Eats. 1236 Hempel Avenue.
- Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve. 8777 Winter Garden Vineland Road.
- My French Cafe. 7782 Winter Garden Vineland Road.
- Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge.
- LA Fitness.
- Dexter’s Windermere.
- Dixie Cream Cafe.
Where in Florida is Lake City?
Lake City, in central north Florida’s Columbia County, has been the Gateway to Florida since 1832. Located between Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and Gainesville near the intersection of I-10 and I-75, Lake City and its natural beauty and outdoor activities attract visitors year-round.
What is the zip code for Lake Butler Florida?
Lake Butler (zip 32054 )’s population is 11,723 people. Since 2010, it has had a population decline of 4.8%.