- 1 Where is Belmont Lake in Ohio?
- 2 What kind of fish are in Belmont Lake Ohio?
- 3 What county is Piedmont Lake in Ohio?
- 4 What county is Tappan Lake in Ohio?
- 5 Where is Piedmont Lake in Ohio?
- 6 Is Indian Lake in Ohio man made?
- 7 Can you swim in Piedmont Lake?
- 8 What is the cleanest lake in Ohio?
- 9 Does Tappan Lake have a beach?
Where is Belmont Lake in Ohio?
The entire lake lies within Union Township. The dam impounding Barkcamp Creek was completed in 1963, resulting in the 117-acre Belmont Lake. Belmont Lake is located one mile east of the village of Belmont off Township Road 92.
What kind of fish are in Belmont Lake Ohio?
Belmont Lake is located in Belmont County, Ohio. This lake is 117 acres in size. It is approximately 40 feet deep at its deepest point. When fishing, anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout and.
What county is Piedmont Lake in Ohio?
Piedmont DamPiedmont Lake is in southwestern Harrison County, at the village of Piedmont, and is partially located in two adjacent counties as well. Piedmont Lake holds the Ohio state record for muskellunge and offers excellent angling opportunities for many species.
What county is Tappan Lake in Ohio?
Tappan Lake offers a picturesque drive for visitors along Rt. 250 in Harrison County, and is popular for boating, fishing and personal watercraft.
Where is Piedmont Lake in Ohio?
Location. Piedmont Lake is in Belmont and Harrison counties in the eastern part of the state. The largest portion of the lake lies in Kirkwood and Flushing Townships of Belmont County, with a small segment in Moorefield Township of Harrison County.
Is Indian Lake in Ohio man made?
Located in west-central Ohio, 5,100-acre Indian Lake offers a variety of water-related recreational opportunities. Visitors can boat, fish, jet-ski and camp at this noteworthy, man-made lake. The resulting shallow, marshy, natural lakes in this region covered an area of 640 acres.
Can you swim in Piedmont Lake?
Approximately ten miles long and offering over 2,000 acres of surface water, Piedmont Lake is a popular destination for camping, boating, swimming, and game fishing.
What is the cleanest lake in Ohio?
These 10 Swimming Spots Have The Clearest, Most Pristine Water In
- Tappan Lake. Wikimedia Commons.
- Salt Fork Lake Beach. ohiostateparklodges.com.
- Cedar Point Beach. shoresandislands.com.
- Kelleys Island State Park Beach.
- Lakeview Park Beach.
- Headlands Beach State Park.
- Maumee Bay State Park Beach.
- Buck Creek State Park Beach.
Does Tappan Lake have a beach?
The swimming beach will open on Friday, May 24 in time for Memorial Day at Tappan Lake Park. Please note that unfortunately, the beach will be swim at your own risk with limited inflatables at this time, and until further notice. Swimming hours are Monday-Thursday 11am-7pm and Friday through Sunday 10am-7pm.