- 1 Is Lake Havasu City Az a safe place to live?
- 2 Is Lake Havasu City worth visiting?
- 3 Is Lake Havasu safe to swim in?
- 4 What is the crime rate in Lake Havasu City Az?
- 5 Is Lake Havasu City expensive to live in?
- 6 How dangerous is Lake Havasu?
- 7 What is the hottest month in Lake Havasu City Arizona?
- 8 What city has the lowest cost of living?
- 9 Are there sharks in Lake Havasu?
- 10 What is the poorest city in Arizona?
- 11 What is the richest part of Arizona?
Is Lake Havasu City Az a safe place to live?
Lake Havasu City is proud to announce that the City has been ranked as the eight Safest City in the State of Arizona according to the Safewise Safest Cities in Arizona report, released January 15, 2021.
Is Lake Havasu City worth visiting?
Lake Havasu City This western Arizona city is most known for two things: London Bridge and retirees. The former makes it worth a visit, what with the (admittedly struggling) English Village at its base. The retirees are pleasant as well, but those are available locally.
Is Lake Havasu safe to swim in?
Lake Havasu Swimming and Beaches Lake Havasu State Park has a large designated swimming area located at the day use beach covered with beautiful white sand, but swimming is allowed along the shoreline. Safety is always our biggest concern, so before you head into the water, here are some tips to help keep you safe.
What is the crime rate in Lake Havasu City Az?
Lake Havasu City has an overall crime rate of 14 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Lake Havasu City is 1 in 73.
Is Lake Havasu City expensive to live in?
Cost of Living in Lake Havasu City, Arizona by Expense Category. Lake Havasu City’s housing expenses are 9% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 1% lower than the national average. Lake Havasu City has grocery prices that are 4% lower than the national average.
How dangerous is Lake Havasu?
Lake Havasu City is in the 35th percentile for safety, meaning 65% of cities are safer and 35% of cities are more dangerous.
What is the hottest month in Lake Havasu City Arizona?
The warmest month (with the highest average high temperature) is July (102.7°F). The month with the lowest average high temperature is December (60.1°F). The month with the highest average low temperature is August (85.5°F).
What city has the lowest cost of living?
Wichita Falls, Texas, was named the city with the lowest cost of living.
Are there sharks in Lake Havasu?
No, despite what this photo looks like, there are no giant sharks in Lake Havasu. The toothy contraption above is called a “Seabreacher” and was one of several devices demonstrated at this weekend’s exposition at the International Jet Sports Boating Association World Finals.
What is the poorest city in Arizona?
The poorest city in Arizona is Quartzite. The median household income is $20,979 annually, and the mean household income is $37,318. The poorest city that had no minimum household number is Red Rock (Apache County).
What is the richest part of Arizona?
1) Paradise Valley Nestled in Maricopa County, Paradise Valley is the richest city in Arizona (and one of the richest in the country). Its quiet charm and privacy attracts affluent business moguls, celebrities, sports figures, and residents looking for a private oasis.