- 1 How to get to Teku Nuhoch Waypoint?
- 2 How to get into tangled depths?
- 3 How to get to Ogre Camp gw2?
- 4 How do I get to Dragon passage gw2?
- 5 How do I get to heart of Maguuma?
- 6 Where do I get Smokescale gw2?
- 7 How do you get into tangled labyrinth?
- 8 How do you get to the Chak staging area?
- 9 How do you get to verdant brink?
- 10 How do you get to rata Novus orchards?
- 11 Where is Dragon’s stand gw2?
How to get to Teku Nuhoch Waypoint?
Teku Nuhoch Waypoint — [&BAwIAAA=] – This Waypoint is underground. Go to where the Waypoint shows on the mini-map, then go through a hole in the tree trunk directly to the south and follow a tunnel down to the lower level.
How to get into tangled depths?
The easiest way to get there from the Order of Whispers Camp Waypoint is to head east and drop down to the Order of Whispers Camp, and from there drop down into the water into Nuhoch Lane. Then, simply head southeast and one should reach Ley Line Confluence Waypoint.
How to get to Ogre Camp gw2?
The Ogre Camp is an area in Tangled Depths. ObjectsEdit
- Crystallized Supply Cache.
- Speed Boost Mushroom.
- Splendid Chest. One of the chests can be found on the raised platform along the west edge of the map; it can only be reached by gliding down from the ledge along the south edge of the map.
How do I get to Dragon passage gw2?
From Teku Nuhoch, take the wallow to Nuhoch Lane, then follow the tunnel south to Ley Line Confluence waypoint. Once you get there, it’s just a straight run to the west (Ogre Lane), dodging past chaks and mordrem until you get to Dragon’s Passage.
How do I get to heart of Maguuma?
Getting thereEdit The Heart of Thorns expansion is required to access this region. Activate the Heart of Thorns story in your Story Journal in the hero panel, then go to the Silverwastes and talk to the scout at the green star near Red Rock Bastion.
Where do I get Smokescale gw2?
- Teku Nuhoch — Outside the camp and to the south, between the two cave entrances leading south and east. The Juvenile Smokescale will only spawn if Teku Nuhoch has reached max strength (all meta events at outpost complete).
- SCAR Bivouac — South-east of the SCAR Camp Waypoint.
How do you get into tangled labyrinth?
Tangled Labyrinth is an area in the Silverwastes. It’s only accessible once Mordrem Vinewrath meta event has been completed, during the “time out” phase.
How do you get to the Chak staging area?
Getting thereEdit Teku Nuhoch Waypoint — [&BAwIAAA=] go through the wallow to Nuhoch lane, then continue NW up Nuhoch lane to the wallow that goes to Chak Stronghold. Then it’s just around the corner.
How do you get to verdant brink?
From the Silverwastes: the portal to Verdant Brink is in the south-western part of the map, through a door behind Amber Sandfall. First time access is activated through the Story Journal entry Prologue: Rally to Maguuma. From Auric Basin: the portal to Verdant Brink is in the north-west corner of the map.
How do you get to rata Novus orchards?
To be able to get to the point of interest, the Rata Novus event chain here must be completed, as only then will the door on the upper part of the Rata Novus Command Center be open. From there, simply drop down to the area below to reach the point of interest.
Where is Dragon’s stand gw2?
The Dragon’s Stand is an explorable zone located to the south of the Tangled Depths. It is the deepest part of the Heart of Maguuma region.