- 1 Is Lake Arrowhead Georgia a good place to live?
- 2 How big is Lake Arrowhead in Georgia?
- 3 Can you swim in Lake Arrowhead GA?
- 4 Is Lake Arrowhead in Georgia man made?
- 5 Is Lake Arrowhead gated?
- 6 Is Waleska GA in the mountains?
- 7 What type of fish are in Lake Arrowhead GA?
- 8 How big is Lake Lanier in GA?
- 9 Is Lake Allatoona man made?
- 10 What grocery stores are in Lake Arrowhead CA?
- 11 What is the altitude of Waleska Georgia?
Is Lake Arrowhead Georgia a good place to live?
Lake Arrowhead is without question, one of the best places to live in metro Atlanta. Lake Arrowhead is ideally situated to enjoy a rewarding lifestyle in a serene mountain setting.
How big is Lake Arrowhead in Georgia?
Despite its proximity to “HotLanta,” Lake Arrowhead is a friendly, close-knit community with all the warmth and familiarity of a small town. Whether you are planning to relocate and raise a family, to vacation or to retire, Lake Arrowhead might be the perfect place for you.
Can you swim in Lake Arrowhead GA?
Lake Arrowhead is a great place to swim but there are always times when you must exercise caution. Lakeweed Treatments – View the calendar to learn when lakeweed treatments are scheduled.
Is Lake Arrowhead in Georgia man made?
Located just east-southeast of Bear Mountain, it is Georgia’s second largest man-made, private lake, covering approximately 540 acres (2.2 km2) and reaching depths of up to 80 feet (24 m).
Is Lake Arrowhead gated?
Nestled amidst the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, in Waleska, GA, Lake Arrowhead offers serene natural beauty, a host of world-class amenities, and a quality of life that is unlike any other community. Additional amenities include: 24-hour gated access.
Is Waleska GA in the mountains?
Bear Mountain is a mountain located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, southwest of Waleska, Georgia. Situated between the northwest and west-central part of Cherokee County, Georgia, it is the highest point in the county at 2,307 feet (703 m).
What type of fish are in Lake Arrowhead GA?
Our lake is home to Large Mouth and Small Mouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, German Brown Trout, Catfish, Crappie and Bluegill. Rainbow Trout are planted in the lake annually. Some of these are tagged.
How big is Lake Lanier in GA?
Named Community of the Year by the Atlanta Home Builders Association, Lake Arrowhead is an 8,000 acre Georgia golf community nestled on 11 miles of shoreline of Lake Arrowhead.
Is Lake Allatoona man made?
Allatoona Dam is a concrete gravity dam on the Etowah River, authorized by the Flood Control Acts of 1941 and 1944. Delayed due to World War II, construction on the dam began in 1946. The reservoir began to fill in during December 1949 and the dam and power station were in operation in January 1950.
What grocery stores are in Lake Arrowhead CA?
Best Grocery in Lake Arrowhead, CA
- Stater Bros. Markets. 0.3 mi.
- Jensen’s Foods. 1.1 mi. 146 reviews.
- Jensen’s Foods. 1.0 mi. $$ Grocery, Delis, Seafood Markets.
- Mountain High Market. 2.6 mi. $$ Grocery.
- Village Ice Cream & Sweet Shoppe. 0.2 mi.
- Rite Aid. 1.2 mi.
- 5 Points General Store & Gasoline. 1.9 mi.
- 7-Eleven. 0.5 mi.
What is the altitude of Waleska Georgia?